Jefferson Twp. Fire and EMS. is proud to introduce a Knox Box program to the Jefferson Township community. This program securely keeps property keys in a safe & secure box for your residence or business on your building.
You may be asking how does a Knox Box work? It is simple and we will explain below!
1. The fire company gets dispatched to your address for an alarm/fire emergency.
2. A firefighter uses his code in the Key Secure to release the Knox Box Key.
3. The firefighter then opens the Knox Box and retrieves the property key(s) and opens the door without damage.
4. Firefighting investigation or operations can begin instantly.
1A. If there is an EMS call & no one can make it to the door, the EMS would dispatch the fire company to open the door for a medical emergency.
The Knox Home Boxes are perfect for those that may have trouble getting to a door in an emergency or disabled. The Knox Home box program is not limited to the examples and will work for any homeowner that wants to join the program. Please see the video below.
For those with gates on their properties, there are also gate & key switches & padlock options.
There are commercial boxes, elevator boxes, and document boxes to keep important information safe & secure should we need it during an emergency.
If you are a homeowner or business & would like to secure your property or learn more about Knox Boxes, follow the steps and links below.
Support videos: https://www.knoxbox.com/Support/Videos
Document Library: https://www.knoxbox.com/Support/Documents
EVERYONE MUST sign up for a free account on the KnoxBox.com website. After adding Knox products to your cart, a request will be sent to the fire company to approve your Knox order. Once approved, you will then be able to checkout and purchase your products.
1. Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your insurance deductible.
2. Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
3. Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
4. Satisfy local codes and emergency access ordinances.
5. Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00 am for a false alarm.
6. Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended. The fire department holds the only key to the Knoxbox.
7. Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the undamaged door.
8. Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time, lost-cost investment.
9. Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL Tested Reliability.
10. Over the last 40 years, KnoxBox has been the chosen solution in more than 14,000 communities.
28 South Main Street, Jeffersonville, Ohio 43128, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm